The Age Of Terror Is Upon Us: A Vampire Hunter$, Inc. Campaign
Vampiric Husk Traits
- Not Easily Influenced: Pick a second damage type for your Resistant To Influence class feature. You have resistance to both damage types.
- Acquired Immunity: Choose one of the materials listed under your Mythic Weaknesses class feature. You are no longer susceptible to that material.
- Endure Sunlight: When exposed to sunlight, you resist taking Solar damage for a number of rounds equal to your Charisma modifier. This has no effect on attacks or effects that directly deal Solar damage, and you are still weakened.
- Telekinetic Gliding: You are immune to Groundbound effects, including most forms of difficult terrain. You must be at least 21st level to take this trait.
- Multiclass Expertise: Your Multiclass powers alter to better fit your ability score array, as detailed under Multiclass Exceptions in Vampiric Husk Preferred Powers and Multiclassing.
- Power Swap Expertise: A Power Swap power of your choice is now considered a preferred power.
- Vampiric Expertise: You gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls with preferred powers. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level, and to +3 at 21st level.
- Vampiric Focus: You gain a +1 bonus to damage rolls with preferred powers. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level, and to +3 at 21st level.
- Skill Focus: You gain a +3 bonus to one skill you’re trained in. You may take this trait multiple times, choosing a different skill each time.
- Skill Training: You become trained in one skill of your choice. You may take this trait multiple times, choosing a different skill each time.
- Improved Deflection: You gain a +1 bonus to GD. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level, and to +3 at 21st level.
- Difficult To Dominate: You gain a +5 bonus to saving throws against effects with the Compulsion keyword that do not also have the True Faith keyword.
- Master Controller: Targets you have dominated gain a +1 bonus to their attack rolls. This bonus increases to +2 at 11th level, and to +3 at 21st level.